5.13.2008

Nealon made it so.

I was called out on a certain blog to rip this survey a new one. So let it be written, so let it be done.

Four jobs I've had:
1. Baseball field maintenance monkey
2. Red Robin douche
3. Car wash attendant
4. Sports editor

Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. The Big Lebowski
2. Rocky I-VI
3. Final Shot: The Hank Gathers Story
4. Uncle Buck

Four places I've lived:
1. California
2. North Carolina
3. Oregon
4. Florida

Four places I've been:
1. Jerusalem
2. Auschwitz
3. Joplin, Mo.
4. EPCOT

Four TV shows I watch:
1. Playing Lessons From the Pros
2. Scrubs
3. The Newshour with Jim Lehrer
4. Meet the Press

Four people who email me regularly (doesn’t include blogging comments):
1. Kappa
2. Travelocity
3. Facebook
4. MySpace

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
2. In-N-Out Burgers
3. Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
4. Other healthy things

Four places I would like to visit:
1. Belgrade
2. Augusta
3. Cooperstown
4. Morocco

Four things I'm looking forward to in the coming year:
1. My sister's graduation
2. Oregon and the Simpson, Kinney and Johnson weddings
3. Breaking 80 on a consistent basis
4. A Democrat in office

Four people I've tagged (to do this, too):
1. Noe
2. Kappa
3. Someone in Sanford (Hi!)
4. AndySnacks

There you have it. The chain lives on!

No comments: